Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2007

A day in the life...

I sometimes wash Bella in the kitchen sink because she gets so messy when she eats. Calvin one day decided he should have a bath too and he said he could fit with her, so we tried it. They are both so tiny they just barely fit side by side. It was actually easy because I did not have to bend down but the splashing got a little out of control.

Alex played soccer for the first time this year. He mostly liked it, but got a bit tired about half way through the games. He is excited to take the summer off and play again next fall.

Calvin is in a stage where he wants to dress up every day. On this day he was wearing his fireman hat, his spiderman glove and his sister's race medal. (Oh did I mention he does not like to wear his pants? He is doing really well with potty training but he thinks it is hard to put his pants back on.) Anyhow, He wants to wear this all day long and especially if we go to the store. We get some funny comments but he loves it and hey you have to pick your fights with a three year old.

I thought this was so cute!! Isabella uses Paul's ears for handles! She hangs on so tight they turn red but Paul loves his little girl so much he doesn't mind.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: