Thanksgiving point is somewhere special for our family. We have has a yearly pass for the last 5 years. My kids have their favorite spots and one of them is the Animal Farm. Alex was telling the lama not to spit on him and to be good.
Calvin petting a calf. It took him a while to dare to stick his head through the bars to reach the baby cow.
Imagine if you never brushed your teeth! Thankgoodness for toothbrushes or we would all look like this horse! Alex and Calvin did not dare to feed him but chose instead to put pieces of corn on the cement for this poor horse to try to get. The horse actually ate quite a bit from the ground.
Feeding the goats. Bella stayed in the stroller most of the time but she loved the pony's. I did not get a picture of her because I was holding her hand to make sure she did not fall off.
Alex riding the horses.
I love this picture of Calvin. He did not want to get off the pony!!
1 comment:
oh cute I remember takeing the kids there a couple of times!! I think i always liked it as much as they did!! I am so prooud of you for doing your posts 2 in a row!! what are the kiddies being for Halloween?
Post a Comment