Search This Blog

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Snow Fun November 5th, 2008

Our first winter snowman of 2008!!  Katherine got to pick what to use for the eyes and nose and she picked some beautiful roses that were still in bloom.  I love the giant carrot nose. 
The whole family got out in the snow and we had an awesome snowball fight and built this great snowman.
Alex making the first layer of the snowman.  The snow was not very deep so it left this neat trail as he rolled the ball.  
Handsome Alex in his Challenger Uniform.  

2 comments:

Shambonies said...

oh my gosh i cant beleive it snowed!! taht is crazy... How are you i havent talked to you in a while now and i miss you all so much.. i am so happy to see all your updates all the time though i need to call you hopefully soon.. I am prego and having another girl her name is going to be Jenna and i have been pretty sick not fun.. but ok hope to talk to you soone

Anonymous said...

What is your address? I need to send a christmas card.