Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall 2008

I love seeing the kids lined up like this.  I feel so blessed to have two of each! I want to keep taking pictures as they grow and make a timeline.  
Here is Paul at Lake Powell surfing!  
Paul at the Olympics in Beijing.   
The Family up at Snowbird.  My sister Michele gave us tickets to spend the day at Snowbird, thanks Michele!  We rode the tram up to the top and had the most amazing view!  
Katherine riding the Bull at Snowbird. She did really good and actually held on for a long time. 
Calvin and Bella, what cuties!  

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What cute kids! I'm sorry to have missed you when I visited Utah this month (too much to do, not enough time to do it all!). Hope to catch you the next time I'm in town! Michelle