Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

More December photo shoot

Alex's eyes are so expressive in this one. What a great color.
We tried to pack the whole family on one sled and what a fun ride down the hill! I think this is the last year we will ever be able to fit 6 people on one sled!!!
All four of our cuties, how perfect with two boys and two girls.
We were trying to get Calvin to have fun as he decided he did not want to get his picture taken, and so we decided to take turns on the slide. It just turned into the perfect photo op. This is our Christmas Card photo this year. It is a perfect example of our life right now, kind of crazy but but if we look at it with the right attitude we can always find a way to make it great!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Paul and Sandra said...

I meant to say December but I could not figure out how to fix it once I published it! Oh well you know what I meant.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a Christmas photo --- little ones are SO tricky to get to cooperate.